Why make your own chocolate?
Not only is making chocolate fun, it is also a great way to control what you are actually eating. When you do it yourself, you know exactly what went into your chocolate bars. And, also importantly what didn’t make it in.
Customize your chocolate bars exactly how you like. Experiment with flavors and make something truly unique.
With our fine arome cacao products, you can replicate what some of the world’s best chocolatiers have done to win many prestigious awards.
This Kit includes:
- 1 Raw Organic Cacao Nibs
- 1 Raw, Organic Cacao Powder
- 1 Raw Organic Cacao Butter
- 1 Food grade chocolate bar mold
- 4 Recipes
Raw Organic Cacao Nibs: Cacao nibs are what is left after roasting and extracting the cacao butter. The roasting process of the cacao beans is what gives chocolate its distinctive flavor, and they are packed with antioxidants.
Raw Organic Cacao Powder: Raw organic cacao powder is ground cacao nibs and is what makes chocolate, actually become chocolate. Our cacao powder will give your chocolate a distinctive flavor and richness.
Raw Organic Cacao Butter: Cacao butter is an essential ingredient in making a luxurious and melt in your mouth chocolate. Ours is made by cold pressing in a slow process to bring out maximum flavor.
Food grade chocolate mold: Perfect mold to achieve a delicate but intensely flavored chocolate bar. Not too thick, not too thin, not too big or small. This mold is the same type used in chocolate contests. It is made for 3 bars of approx 1.7 Onz (50 grams) each.
Why our cacao is different:
- All of our cacao products are 100% USDA Certified organic.
- We are firm believers in Fair Trade. Enjoy your chocolate guilt free knowing that the actual farmers got a fair price.
- Our cacao beans are all Arriba fine aroma quality. This type of cacao is prized by chocolatiers the world over and accounts for only 5% of the world’s cacao production.
- Hand Picked beans
Exclusive chocolate bar Recipes:
We have included in your Kit an exclusive chocolate bar recipe card.
- 1 Dark 65% chocolate recipe
- 1 Dark 60% chocolate recipe with berries
- 1 Mild 50% chocolate milk recipe
- 1 White 45% chocolate recipe
You can also find on our web page multiple delicious recipes.
We have been using this award-winning recipe for homemade chocolate bars many years, they are proven, easy to do, and don’t require special equipment.
You will need in your kitchen:
Blender, Microwave, 1 Bowl (thermometer optional)
- Sugar Powder, 2 Tb spoon per bar
- Milk (Optional) ¼ Cup per bar
- Milk Butter (Optional), 2 Tb spoon per bar